We are currently seeking experienced landscape horticulturists to join our expanding teams
What you’ll do…
Depending on your experience level, you may work independently, or as part of a team looking after a variety of landscapes. These include hotels, commercial premises, rooftops, sports areas, private landscape spaces, green infrastructure and corporate offices
What you’ll need
- To have previous landscape horticulture experience maintaining a variety of landscape types.
- To be physically fit, hard-working, with a positive attitude, the ability to demonstrate initiative and a good eye for detail
These would be good too…
- A horticultural qualification
- A full clean driving licence
- Safe pass and manual handling certification
Who should apply?
- Professionals already in the industry and seeking to develop their careers
- Horticulture graduates and students
- Students seeking seasonal work
- Candidates meeting the above criteria and available for immediate start in the Dublin area
What are the career opportunities?
As Ireland’s oldest and most respected full-service landscape company we can offer career advancement in areas such as design, construction, sports, maintenance, environment, sales, administration and quantity surveying. We pride ourselves on fostering new talent and helping career-focused individuals to achieve their goals.
Your working hours
- 7.30am-4pm (seasonal variability. Weekend work available)
Your pay level
- Based on knowledge, skill, and experience
- Family run business.
- Flexible working conditions
- Career planning and development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Pension options
- Machinery training
- Hourly rate is €11.50 – €17.00 (doe)
- Pension Facility
- Renewal of Safe Pass Costs
- Graduate training program
How to apply
Submit a CV and cover letter to Barry @ email or give him a call on 086 8292067 to discuss.
Who should apply?
We are seeking two types of applicants. Firstly, we are seeking applications for specific roles listed below and secondly, expressions of interest from experienced professionals who are exploring potential opportunities. Experienced professionals with relevant qualifications and a proven track record in the landscape sector. While we consider qualifications to be important, we very much value first-hand experience.
All applications and expressions of interest are treated in the strictest of confidence. Unless specifically requested, forwarded CVs of unsuccessful applicants are retained on a secure database for future consideration.
We offer the most competitive rates in the sector. Some positions come with fixed hourly and overtime rates, others are salaried. Salaried rates are discussed during formal interviews.
What happens next?
If we have a current position available in your desired area we will get in contact for an informal conversation. Following the conversation, you may be called to a formal interview. While we endeavour to formally respond to all applicants, due to the large number of applications we receive, this is not always possible.