We are currently seeking applications from experienced maintenance forepersons to join our existing maintenance division.
Immediate start. Apply today
What you’ll do…
As a foreperson, you will have several direct responsibilities
- Running a team of 2/3 people in the undertaking of a variety of landscape contracts under the supervision and support of division manager
- Scheduling and organising materials and plant/machinery for sites
- Operating and maintaining various plant and machinery associated with the site works
- Ensuring qualities standards are met
- Managing the safety of colleagues on site
- Reporting on works
What you’ll need
- To have previous horticulture or landscape foreperson experience maintaining a variety of landscape types.
- To have a full, clean driving licence.
- To be physically fit, hard-working, with a positive attitude, the ability to demonstrate initiative and a good eye for detail.
- Safe pass and manual handling certification are a must.
These would be good too…
- A horticultural qualification
Your working hours
- 7.30am-4pm (seasonal variability. Weekend work available)
Your pay level
- Based on knowledge, skill, and experience
- Family run business.
- Flexible working conditions
- Career planning and development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Pension options
- Machinery training
- Hourly rate is €13.50 – €17.00 (doe)
- Pension Facility
- Renewal of Safe Pass Costs
- Graduate training program
How to apply
Submit a CV and cover letter to Barry @ email or give him a call on 086 8292067 to discuss.
Who should apply?
We are seeking two types of applicants. Firstly we are seeking applications for specific roles listed below and secondly, expressions of interest from experienced professionals who are exploring potential opportunities. Experienced professionals with relevant qualifications and a proven track record in the landscape sector. While we consider qualifications to be important, we very much value first-hand experience.
All applications and expressions of interest are treated in the strictest of confidence. Unless specifically requested, forwarded CVs of unsuccessful applicants are retained on a secure database for future consideration.
We offer the most competitive rates in the sector. Some positions come with fixed hourly and overtime rates, others are salaried. Salaried rates are discussed during formal interviews.
What happens next?
If we have a current position available in your desired area we will get in contact for an informal conversation. Following the conversation, you may be called to a formal interview. While we endeavour to formally respond to all applicants, due to the large number of applications we receive, this is not always possible.