We are currently seeking applications from experienced landscape staff interested in developing a career in urban landscape construction
What you’ll do…
Work with a small team of specialists installing high specification urban landscape schemes, including;
Planters, furniture, planting, bespoke elements, soil, trees
What you’ll need
- To have previous landscape construction and installation experience.
- To be physically fit, hard-working, with a positive attitude, the ability to demonstrate initiative and a good eye for detail.
- To have a positive attitude and be able to work well with a team
- Safe pass and manual handling certification are a must.
Beneficial to have
Construction machinery tickets
Your working hours
- 7.30am-4pm (seasonal variability. overtime and weekend work available)
Your pay level
- Based on knowledge, skill, and experience
- Family run business.
- Flexible working conditions
- Career planning and development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Pension options
- Machinery training (teleporter, slinger, digger, dumper, Working at Heights, Cherry Picker and more)
- Hourly rate is €12.00 – €18.00 (doe)
- Pension Facility
- Renewal of Safe Pass Costs
- Graduate training program
How to apply
Submit a CV and cover letter to Barry @ email or give him a call on 086 8292067 to discuss.
Who should apply?
We are seeking two types of applicants. Firstly we are seeking applications for specific roles listed below and secondly, expressions of interest from experienced professionals who are exploring potential opportunities. Experienced professionals with relevant qualifications and a proven track record in the landscape sector. While we consider qualifications to be important, we very much value first-hand experience.
All applications and expressions of interest are treated in the strictest of confidence. Unless specifically requested, forwarded CVs of unsuccessful applicants are retained on a secure database for future consideration.
We offer the most competitive rates in the sector. Some positions come with fixed hourly and overtime rates, others are salaried. Salaried rates are discussed during formal interviews.
What happens next?
If we have a current position available in your desired area we will get in contact for an informal conversation. Following the conversation, you may be called to a formal interview. While we endeavour to formally respond to all applicants, due to the large number of applications we receive, this is not always possible.