In line with the Government announcement to close all non-essential construction sites, we will be ceasing all non-essential construction activities from 6pm, Friday, 8th of January 2021. Please don’t be surprised to see our vehicles and personnel active as we are involved in a number of essential service projects across the wider Dublin area. Our administration team will be working at full capacity, albeit working remotely. The landscape depot in Malahide will also be kept operational in support of ongoing essential projects.
All working staff will be fully authorised and working to the latest Construction Industry Federation protocols. If you have any concerns or comments, please call us at the office or drop us an email.
Covid-19 planning and response team
- Policy, procedure and reporting: Barry Lupton. Ph 086 829 2067/email
- Site inspector: Peter O’Toole. Ph 086 243 2369/email
- PPE and Logistics: Martin Goucher. Ph 086 829 2071/email
- Site Manager: Speak to Project Manager on site.
- Essential and necessary landscape maintenance: Suzanne Dowling: 086 607 9970/email
- Landscape depot: Contact Ollie Kenna: 086 068 4921/email
You can access our safe working protocols here.