What do we collect and why?
We collect your name, email and phone number if you provide it. If you are a customer we collect data required to transact business with you.
Who do we share data with
No one. We take data protection very clearly and never knowingly share or sell any data provided to us.
Do you require further information?
If so, please contact our data protection officer (Bernie Tinney) at email@example.com
- Types of information collected
- 1 “Non-personal data” Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This non-personal data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our site.
- 2 “Personal data” This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number and banking details. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us, e.g. by sending us an email for submitting an enquiry via our contact form.
- Purposes for which we hold your information
We use the non-personal data gathered from visitors to our site in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our sit.
We may use personal data in the process of doing business with you, to contact you if required in connection with your communication and/or order or to respond to any communications you might send to us. To fulfill any requests from you in relation to data.
- Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not voluntarily provide non-personal data to third parties,
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, outside of Peter O’Brien and Sons Landscaping LTD unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your personal data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
- Sale of business
We reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of our company provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of the Website Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
Your personal data is held on secure servers. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the internet. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
- Rectifying, verifying, objecting to the use of, requesting the deletion of and requesting access to your personal data
You may invoke your rights as a Data Subject in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Cookies and other tracking technologies
Helping you navigate our website
Assisting in your ability to provide feedback
Analysing your use of our products, services
Assisting with our promotional and marketing effort
10. Changes to the Website Privacy Statement